Welcome to the Badplaas accommodation page. This small town was first established in 1876, and is set along Seekoeispruit, below the Dhlumudhlumu Mountains. It is mainly known for the mineral rich hot springs. Browse our large selection of hotels, B&B's, guesthouses and self-catering below, or check out our Mpumalanga page if you're looking for more Mpumalanga accommodation. Once you've chosen your perfect accommodation, you can pay easily through TravelGround's secure payment portal.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip you can brag about!