Welcome to the Badplaas accommodation page. This small town was first established in 1876, and is set along Seekoeispruit, below the Dhlumudhlumu Mountains. It is mainly known for the mineral rich hot springs. Browse our large selection of hotels, B&B's, guesthouses and self-catering below, or check out our Mpumalanga page if you're looking for more Mpumalanga accommodation. Once you've chosen your perfect accommodation, you can pay easily through TravelGround's secure payment portal.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip worth bragging about!
Log in to view your Profile
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your profile page.
Log in to view your Bookings
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your bookings page.
Log in to access your supplier portal
- We take your security seriously. Please log in to protect your business from unauthorized access.