The Garden Route in the Western Cape and Eastern Cape is one of South Africa's main tourist regions. It stretches from Mossel Bay to St Francis, mostly along the Indian ocean coastline. Certain inland towns are also included in the Garden Route, such as Oudtshoorn that borders on the semi-desert region of the Little Karoo.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip worth bragging about!
Log in to view your Profile
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your profile page.
Log in to view your Bookings
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your bookings page.
Log in to access your supplier portal
- We take your security seriously. Please log in to protect your business from unauthorized access.