Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis and include: - Bedding for 9 people (one pillow per person); - Crockery and cutlery; - Premium DStv viewing.
Cancellation Policy: Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50% deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25% deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0% deposit refunded|
Taxes and ExtrasExtra Costs for guests account:
- R800 refundable breakage deposit payable on arrival.
Rules, Notes and Regulations:
- Please bring your own towels, braai grid and equipment, refuse bags, dishwashing liquid, dishcloths and toilet paper (can be provided on request).
- Please take note that FleurPark is a private holiday resort with a large number of permanent residents. The home owners rules and regulations apply to all holiday guests and visitors to Fleur Park.
Please take note of the following rules:
1. The speed limit in Fleur Park is 15 km per hour (look out for children);
2. Caravans, erection of tents, motorbikes and quad bikes are not allowed.
3. Busses and big boats are not allowed.
4. Rentals: the numbers of guests per chalet during booking, must be adhered to.
5. A maximum of 7 persons per chalet are allowed.
6. Day visitors are not allowed to overnight without prior arrangement and should be out of the resort no later than 22H00.
7. Rules: Normal Municipal rules and regulations apply within Fleur Park.
8. Alcohol usage: Guests are not permitted to consume alcohol on the street, lawns, and beach of Fleur Park.
9. Damages: Caused by guests to the common property of Fleur Park will be recovered from the guests and will be deducted from their deposit.
10. Noise: Loud music, excessive noise, alcohol abuse, drug use will not be allowed. No noise between 22H00 and 09h00 is allowed. No playing of music from the vehicles at all.
11. Access to the beach: Kindly make use of the access roads to the beach.
12. Fires: are only permitted in the designated braai areas.
13. Pets: Guests are not permitted to bring along pets to Fleur Park.
14. Parking/ Driving: Only 2 vehicles per chalet are allowed. Vehicles must be parked in carports, up ramps and in areas that do not obstruct the other guests or residents. Driving between the houses and unnecessary driving over the lawns are not permitted.
15. Refuse: Please do not dump/throw or leave shells/stones/gravel/bones on the grass.
16. No playing of ball games between the houses or the parked cars.
17. Guest that do not adhere to the above rules will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit their deposit.
Guests that viewed 64 Fleur Park also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|