Map of the Area
- 7 Church Street Luxury Guest House
- Cogman's Kloof, the natural gateway in or out of Montagu, is a declared National Monument. The tunnel, constructed by Thomas Bain, was completed in 1877. The historical British Fort built atop the tunnel in 1899 can be visited.
- Montagu is a health village enfolded in majestic mountains. Mountain hikes and walks, mountain biking, rock climbing; horse riding, golfing, quad bike riding can all be done here.
- Legend has it that the healing powers of Montagu's spring water were discovered by a "Trekboer" who's injured hand cured miraculously after being dipped into the Montagu waters. Lung ailments and arthritis are only some of the things sufferers find great relief of in Montagu.
- Some guests might take a walk through the many Historical National Monuments lining the streets of our magical village before dinner.
Guests that viewed 7 Church Street Luxury Guest House also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
0860 022 102 | firstname.lastname@example.org