- Guests think Africa Lodge is in a good location
- 39 Stellenberg Road, Somerset West, 7130, Western Cape
Surrounded by many famous wine estates, Somerset West is the ideal base for exploring the entire Cape Peninsula; Cape Town with its V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Robben Island, The Cape of Good Hope or the penguins in Simon's Town are other favourite hot spots.
The wine estates of Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek offer great wine tastings. All that plus several golf courses, the scenic beaches of Strand, Gordon's Bay and the Garden- and Whale routes are within easy reach. Golfing, mountain biking, riding, fly fishing, wave riding, shark diving, hiking, abseiling are just some of the exciting things to do for the sporty guest.
- 20 minutes to Cape Town International Airport;
- 35 minutes to Cape Town;
- 10 minutes to Stellenbosch;
- Top-class golf courses within easy reach.