AfriCamps at Mackers
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Luxury Tents
- - Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
Taxes and Extras
- Children aged between 0 and 2 stay free.
- Children aged between 3 and 16 pay R100.00.
AfriCamps at Mackers details to make note of:
- Prior arrangements need to be made, guests are kindly requested to inform reception with their check-in time.
- If you leave your tent in an improper condition, AfriCamps is entitled to charge R250.00 of additional cleaning costs. This can double to R500, in combination with a late departure.
- Unfortunately, no pets allowed on the farm
Children aged between 0 and 2 stay free.
Children aged between 3 and 16 pay R100.00.
The following items or services are not included in the rates, unless otherwise stated:
- Food and Beverage
- Activities and Tours
- Daily cleaning service (Complimentary cleaning every fourth day only).
- Wood and firelighters for the wood stove and campfires (for sale at the farm).
Hazyview is in a low-risk malaria area. We do not advise the need for anti-malarial drugs, however, we advise that you use your own discretion in this regard. If you plan to overnight in the Kruger Park, it is recommended that you take preventative measures.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 1 month before check-in||0%deposit refunded|