- Capacity: 10 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 18:00
- Address: 28 Waverleydale Road, Boughton, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome
- From R884 per night (for 2 people)
Enjoy the warmest hospitality in Pietermaritzburg as Patrick welcomes you to Brevisbrook. Guests feel most relaxed in this peaceful country style property set in lush surroundings overlooking indigenous tress and a bubbling stream.
Five tastefully decorated, air-conditioned suites have their own private entrances, en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Other facilities include easy chairs, TV & DSTV,heaters,fans, electric blankets, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, wall safe and tea/coffee trays.
A full English breakfast of fruit juices, yogurt and cereals, bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms or saute potatoes, with eggs to order, toast, tea and coffee,is personally served by your hosts in the dining room.
Secure parking is on the property with remote controlled gates. Other facilities include a large swimming pool and a boma braai area under the trees at the stream.
A number of quality restaurants are situated close by.
Credit cards are welcome.
Nearby are the Botanical Gardens, Golf & Sports Clubs, Horse Racing, Casino and Museums.
Brevisbrook is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding areas.
* Take a 20 minute drive to the impressive Howick Falls (97km) known in Zulu as "The
* Explore the gentle rolling countryside of the Kwa-Zulu Natal Midlands with its
diverse range of experiences and a varied array of arts and crafts and restaurants.
* Marvel at the spectacular Drakensburg mountains, a pleasant 2 hour scenic drive away,or
take a tour up the magnificent Sani Pass to Lesotho for a unique experience.
Stop at the highest pub in Africa.
* Visit the nearby Valley of a 100 Hills for an experience of African singing and dancing
* There are a number of beautiful beaches just an hours drive away with safe swimming in
the warm Indian ocean.
* A well stocked private Game Park is just 35 minutes away.
Location is vitally important whether on business or on holiday, so enjoy a comfortable, pleasant stay with us whether for one day or one week, either as a businessman or tourist or for sporting events, weddings and other functions.
Even the most committed workaholic will be able to fit in some fun!
- Swimming Pool
- Braai Area
- Free Wifi
- Secure Parking
- 28 Waverleydale Road, Boughton, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, KwaZulu-Natal
- Guests think Brevisbrook is in a very good location