Cycad Guest Lodge
- Capacity: 4 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: 27 Cycad Circle, Zeegesicht, Sedgefield, 6573, Western Cape
- No children under 5
- From R720 per night (sleeps 2)
We at Cycad Guest Lodge in Sedgefield offer two upmarket fully equipped holiday flats / apartments where you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Garden Route. The Guest Lodge has unforgettable views of Gerickes point out at sea, the Swartvlei lagoon, natural sand dunes, Fynbos and the Outeniqua mountains. The sunsets especially in December is something you will always remember.
Cycad Guest Lodge self catering accommodation is situated in Sedgefield, the heart of the Garden Route and is a modern self-catering lodge with stunning views of the Sedgefield area. We are situated 20 km from Knysna in a peaceful part of Sedgefield. From this base, you can explore the Garden Route at your leisure. Avoid the rush or the frustration of overcrowded holiday places or dive straight into the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
Sedgefield offers great outdoor activities such as canoeing, hiking, bird watching and paragliding which compares with the best along the Cape Coast. We offer two upmarket fully equipped holiday flats as well as a modern upstairs house for a larger group.
What, Where and How ?
1. Each Unit has maps and pamphlets of a wide variety of outdoor and other activities in the area.
2. Transfers back and forth to George Airport can be arranged using our local Car Hire Company
3. Tours can be arranged to the Cango Caves (Oudtshoorn), Featherbed Nature Reserve (Knysna), Monkeyland (Plettenberg Bay), Route 62 (for the wine lovers) ,and many others . Please indicate your sightseeing preferences when making a reservation and we will assist you.
4. There are pubs, takeaways and restaurants locally in Sedgefield or Wilderness (23 km away) or Knysna ( 20 km away) and you will have a choice of some of the best restaurants along the Garden Route
5. Various organised hikes can be booked and there are several cycle routes available for the fitness fanatics.
6. The Wilderness National Park is one of many wonderful birding spots where you may even see or hear the familiar cry of the Fish Eagle
7. The Knysna Forest, where you can feel the presence of the forest elephants, and catch a glimpse of the brightly coloured Knysna Loerie (Turaco), is an experience not to be missed -various ways to explore the area such as this are available.
- Braai Area
- Laundry Service
- Personal Safe
- Satellite TV
- Self Catering
- Serviced On Demand
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
Meal Types Offered
Payments Accepted Onsite
- Electronic Bank Transfer
- 27 Cycad Circle, Zeegesicht, Sedgefield, 6573, Western Cape
- Guests think Cycad Guest Lodge is in a very good location