Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
A refundable breakage deposit of R3000 is payable directly to the establishment.
Keys need to be collected at the Glenmore Caltex service station.
Guests need to bring their own bath towels as well as beach or swimming towels.
Guests should please be mindful of other guests and the property. The entire premises should be kept in a neat and tidy state.
Please note we are not responsible for the service delivery from the local municipality
1. The holiday home that you have booked accommodates only 1 person per single bed or 2 people per double bed. Sleeper couches are only considered at the discretion of the letting agent. If more than the authorized number of people are found to be in occupation, you will be required to vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all money paid.
2. Day visitors are not permitted without the consent of the Letting Agents – Seabreeze Estates Agents and Holiday Accommodation.
3. Please do not throw any foreign objects, sanitary pads, or disposable nappies into the toilets. All holiday homes have some form of septic tank.
4. No Noise after 10pm during the week and 11pm over weekends. Please keep the volume of car sound systems at a reasonable low level.
5. No braais or fires may be used indoors, on enclosed verandahs, balconies, or wooden decks. Please only use the specially designated braai areas.
6. No fireworks are allowed on the premises. Leisure bay is a firework free zone
7. No furniture or utensils may be removed from the premises. Please do not move the furniture around the house.
8. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
10. Please leave the premises as you found them. Rinse sea sand off before entering the house. The kitchen is to be left clean and tidy, all dishes washed and put away. R200.00 penalty on Dirty Dishes will be charged, If there is smoking in the house 50% of your key and breakage will be forfeited
11. On departure please ensure that the burglar alarm is set and that all windows and doors are closed and locked
11. We trust you to take care with all items in the house please inform us of any breakages or damage so that we can establish a replacement cost.
12. If you have booked a Pet Friendly cottage, please pick up after your dog a R200 penalty will be charged
13. Please stick to the rules, enjoy your stay and respect the owner’s property.
14. SEPTIC TANKS
Our cottages all have some form of septic tank, please bear this in mind when using the toilets, kitchen sinks etc. Do not dispose of cigarette stompies, any form of plastic or other strange object through the plumbing system.
IN-SEASON REFUSE REMOVAL DAYS Leisure Bay & Glenmore - Tuesday
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 10 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: 640/4 Munro Drive, Dolphin Bay, Munster, 4278, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome