Elephant Point Ngala Lodge
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
- Children aged between 0 and 12 pay 100% of the sharing rate.
- Children aged between 13 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.
- Upon arrival, if prior to 17 h00, guests will sign in the register at the main gate with the security gates man. If after 17h00, then guests will just be handed the lodge key at the gate when signing in. The security will then direct all guests to their respective lodges which are also clearly marked.
- When entering the lodge the relevant paperwork such as the registration, indemnity forms and Wi-Fi voucher will be inside the lodge, and management personnel will welcome you at the lodge once settled in.
- Internet: Wi-Fi is available inside the lodges and is limited to 1GB per night stayed.
- Parking: Free private parking is available; reservation is not needed.
- Pre-arrival shopping service is available if required. The cost of this service is R 450.00 (travelling fee) + 15% of the total grocery bill. A list can be requested to be sent to guests to assist in the planning process and to advise accordingly.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking/vaping inside the lodge.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 1 month before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 15:00 to 17:00
- Address: R536 Kruger Road, Paul Kruger Gate, Skukuza, 1350, Mpumalanga
- No children under 12