Elio's Cottage @ Hunters Hill
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
- Please note that the swimming pool by the Elios Cottage is not enclosed and therefore not suitable for children who cannot swim. Hunter Hill Outpost does not take any responsibility for any accident or incident that may occur while guests are on the property of Hunters Hill.
- No smoking is allowed in the cottage, there are ashtrays outside for smokers.
- No pets are allowed.
- No parties, events or loud noises are allowed. Hunters Hill Outpost is situated in the red zone of the world heritage site, and therefore, super protected. Due to the sensitive nature of the area, any loud noise will not be tolerated. Should guests not abide by these rules, they will be asked to leave.
- No open fires are allowed other than in the boma.
- No disturbance or interference with any fauna or flora in the area.
- Please note that there is a gravel road leading to the accommodation. Guests are required to enquire from the establishment about the condition of the gravel road before booking. The gravel road leading to the cottage is not suitable for low profile vehicles. Therefore it is advisable for guests to use a vehicle or bakkie with a higher profile. Elio's Cottage @ Hunters Hill will not take any responsibility for any damage to guests' vehicles as a result of driving on this road.
Cancellation Policy - Moderate
|More than 1 month before check-in||100%deposit refunded|
|More than 1 week before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 1 week before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 2 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: Portion 39, farm 19, Rietfontein, Muldersdrift, 1747, Gauteng
- All ages welcome