- 23 Nicolyn Avenue, Ruiterhof, Randburg, 2194, Gauteng
Local eateries and bars are within walking distance, and the suburb is well serviced by Uber and other taxis. Generally, self-drive travel in South Africa is a great option (providing you have a GPS!) and the road network is well laid out. Ruiterhof is a central suburb to all of northern Johannesburg. The beautiful Emmarentia dam and Johannesburg Botanical Gardens are only 15min away by car, ideal for runners, mountain biking and outdoor enthusiasts.
Other major attractions (as either a day trip, or singular outing) in the area include:
* Cradle of Humankind and the Sterkfontein Caves, the birthplace of our species.
* Beautiful Magaliesberg and Hartebeespoort Dam with its cable car offering a scenic ride overlooking the iconic dam.
* Monte Casino, home to the award winning The Teatro and the Pieter Toerien Theatres, both offering world class productions, and the exquisite Monte Casino Bird Gardens, where guests can marvel at the variety of colourful birds, mammals, reptiles and unusual animals from around the world.
* Plenty of vibrant and interesting neighbourhoods to explore, such as Melville, Greenside, Newton and Parkhurst.
- Capacity: 2 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 18:00
- Address: 23 Nicolyn Avenue, Ruiterhof, Randburg, 2194, Gauteng
- All ages welcome