Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R 395 admin fee and a R 800 cleaning fee per booking.
- House Pax
- Self-catering only.
Arrival/Departure times and extra costs:
- A refundable breakage deposit of R 4000.00 is required to be paid.
- Check-in time is at 2 pm on the arrival date and check-out time is at 10 am on the departure date (rental booking period). Requests for an early check-in (before 2pm) or later departure (after 10 am) are always subject to the availability.
- In order to guarantee a check-in and/or check-out at times other than those setout, an additional charge of 50% of 1 night’s rental cost for the property will be payable in advance.
- You will be provided with directions and instructions for the check-in and check-out procedure separately. For arrivals after 6 pm or before 8 am an additional R350 cash after-hours check-in fee will be charged.
- An indemnity/booking form will be sent after the booking has been confirmed, which needs to be completed and sent back.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to booking, the property may only be used as private rental holiday accommodation and not for any photographic/ film location work or as a venue for any function, wedding, party or event involving anyone other than the occupants entitled to sleep at the property as notified to CapeHolidays.
- Where CapeHolidays becomes aware of any unauthorized use of the property, it shall be entitled to require such usage to cease immediately and/or terminate the rental booking and require occupants to leave. In these circumstances, CapeHolidays may also be entitled to charge an additional fee for the unauthorised event, such fee to be calculated reasonably at its discretion depending on the nature of the event and to be recovered if necessary from the security deposit.
- Guests should only sleep on the beds provided, though where applicable sofa beds may be used for children under 16 by prior arrangement. Capeholidays are entitled to require you and the occupants to vacate the property if the conditions set out herein are breached. In addition to being entitled to require you and the occupants to vacate the property, the establishment shall also be entitled to charge a pro-rata rate in the event that persons other than those on the booking form occupy, reside at or sleep at the property. These entitlements shall be exercised and/or enforced at the establishment’s sole discretion.
- No pets are permitted on the property other than when stated by Capeholidays.
- No loud parties of any kind are to be held at any of our homes. No noise (or music of any nature heard by neighbours) is allowed between 10 pm and 8 am during the week and between and between 9 am and 11 pm on weekends. No hooting or shouting in the street at any time (day and night).
- Failure to comply with the above will result in the following: R500 fine for every call-out to the home to warn (and quieten) you, should we receive excessive noise complaints from neighbours. Should it come to our attention that a loud party is being held or was held, we reserve the right to evict immediately with no refund of monies paid including breakage deposit. Should immediate eviction not be possible, the owner or manager has the right to call on private security guard/s to ensure the above noise conditions are adhered to. The cost of this will be for your account. Eviction will then take place the next day.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 3 months before check-in||80%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 months before check-in||30%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 months before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
A refundable breakage deposit of R 10000 is payable directly to the establishment.
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 18:00
- Address: 19 Victory Way, Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7975, Western Cape
- All ages welcome