Cancellation Policy: Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50% deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25% deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0% deposit refunded|
Taxes and Extras- Balance due via Copy of forward Proof of EFT to the owner's email address.
- Show the owner a Copy of your valid ID & credit card.
- Should any damage or misuse be observed, this will be billed directly to the guest.
- No pets, No parties no smoking.
- Noise levels to be observed at all times, with "quiet" times being 22h00 - 08h00.
- Additional people, after the first 2 x people, are charged at a minimal R300/p/night, irrelevant of age.
- Due to severe water crisis, restrictions have been implemented by the City of Cape Town, we kindly ask guests to be extra conservative.
- Owner/Establishment reserves right of refusal.
- Should you wish for some extras to be awaiting your holiday, i.e. bottle champagne in the fridge, or such things, please feel free to make relevant arrangement with us, we are more than happy to oblige!
- There are no cash or credit card facilities on-site. EFT and proof of payment only
-Jacuzzi: Instructions provided on-site. Reminder to not use any oils or soaps as this damages the filter
system. It is maintained like a swimming pool but it is not a swimming pool where it can be on for lengthy
period of time as this uses an enormous amount of electricity and could cause the motor to over heat. Chlorine
is used. Heating takes approx an hour with jets. Please avoid overheating damage by switching the heater
switch off as soon as the temperature is reached whilst jets can remain.
-Transport: There is a Mycity bus stop just 1 block away on the beachfront and Uber is regularly available
in the area.
BIKE RENTAL: You can hire 2 basic used mountain bikes on request.
-Special Requests: Should you require anything special to be provided please feel free to ask and I will
be more than happy to assist and you can just reimburse me in cash on arrival. (i.e. wine, ice, flowers etc)
- Damage deposit For security reasons and our own protection we are advised to apply at least a nominal
R1000 damages deposit. It can be paid and returned to you in cash unless the booking platform has already applied it.
-Kite surfing lessons: Bruce Gonlag at Board and Kite Africa Tell him Shayna Cowley referred you.
-Extra guests: Thank you for observing that if you have made a booking for 2 people but bring extra guests
that you have not paid for, you will be billed accordingly.
Guests that viewed Jacuzzi Apartment also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|