Lulama at Phantom River View
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Lulama at Phantom River View
- Self-catering, fresh linen and towels.
Taxes and Extras
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free.
Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 100% of the sliding scale rate.
There is an additional clean fee of R 650.00 for cleaning the house, linen, and towels.
A Refundable Breakage Deposit may be required for bookings over 4 people.
Please note that balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. (2 months prior to arrival in the December Peak Period)
Guests should arrive 14:00 onwards the first day and must depart no later than 10:00 on the last day.
Please note that excessive noise is not permitted.
No family pets are permitted.
Smoking is not permitted inside the establishment, only outside and on deck areas.
The establishment owner and/or Absolute Getaways (Imagine Africa Tourism (Pty) Ltd) cannot be held liable in the event of personal injury or damage/theft of personal property occurring during your stay.
The property must be left in a reasonable condition.
Should you require a daily cleaning service, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Additional charges apply to the following:
1. The property must be left in the same condition it was found. All crockery and cutlery must be
washed and packed away. Rubbish must be placed in the outside bin. Should the house be left in
a mess an additional cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card or will be invoiced to the guest.
2. Damage to the property, breakages and loss of items belonging to the property will be invoiced to the guest.
3. Guests will incur a penalty if the number of guests staying in the property exceeds the amount of guests paid for as stated on
the booking form. The penalty amount will be equal to the daily rate that the additional guests should have paid and will be
invoiced to the guest.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
In the event that you need to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to move your booking to a date that is available and suitable to both parties. The booking date is to be within 6 months of the original date and will be subject to seasonal rate fluctuations and minimum stays that may be applicable. You may only book at the original property and cannot move to another property on our portfolio. No refunds or change of dates will be considered if cancellation is 1 month or less from anticipated arrival.
If you cannot entertain a visit at a future date:
- 4 months before stay date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
- 3 months before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable.
- 2 months before stay date: 15% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 months before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 00:00
- Address: 8 Phantom River View Estate, Phantom Pass, Knysna, 6570, Western Cape
- All ages welcome