- Capacity: 30 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: Middendeel , Distrik Boshof, Boshof, 8040, Free State
- All ages welcome
- From R6 000 per night (for 30 people)
The typically Southwest Free State homestead fell into disuse form 1964 to 1993, after which the current owner (6th generation) and his father (5th generation) restored the homestead. At present it is being used as guest farm and community center. Farming was adapted to Dormers sheep, Bonsmara cattle and selection of game, and this winning combination is being expanded successfully.
Farm is known for its:
- tranquility, seclusion and simplicity.
- regional dishes available if requested.
- rustic porches for informal get-together.
- community hall available for meals, weddings, meeting and team-building sessions.
- and wide open spaces and vast plains.
- 8 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- fully equipped kitchen
- braai facilities
- fire place
- ESCOM electricity
- groups of up to 30 people to sleep
- workshops and seminars up to 60 persons
- student groups
- school groups
- church groups
- office outings
- outings with friends or family
- Middendeel , Distrik Boshof, Boshof, 8040, Free State
- Guests think Middendeel Boshof is in an excellent location