Ons Wegkruip Plekkie @ Leeupoort
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R 550 admin fee per booking.
- Ons Wegkruip Plekkie @ Leeupoort
- Self-catering, include bedding but excludes kitchen, bath and Jacuzzi towels. The roads inside the Nature Reserve and to our home is a gravel road but normal cars will manage well.
Taxes and Extras
- Provision are made for one Cell phone and one car registration at the main gate, if you require access for more than one car/cell phone a fee of R100 per car/cell phone is applicable
- Additional House Cleaning (Dishes, pots and pans), Refuse, Fire Ashes and cleaning fees of R300 available if you do not want to do this yourself.
- Additional Fees of R200 per adult (12 and older) or R120 per child (under 12) per night will apply, if you are more than the maximum amount (6) of people allowed.
- As from 2020 there will be a R1000 Breakage Fee Payable, directly to the Owner after Booking Confirmation.
Premises used on your own risk, Ons Wegkruip Plekkie cannot accept any liability for any injuries, theft, lost of goods etc. at our own or other premises within Leeupoort Holiday Town.
This is Bushveld and that there might be a bit of dust here and there, place do get cleaned and sanitized before and after arrival.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Ons Wegkruip Plekkie is a Full Self Service facility.
- Full weekend to be booked (Friday in and Sunday out, or Saturday in and Monday out), this also counts for December High Season. You can not arrive on Saturday and leave on Saturday as it impacts 2 weekend bookings
- Bedding is provided but not hand towels nor dish washing cloths as this is a personal item. Please bring your own liquid soap and dishwasher tablets.
- Max of 6 persons allowed to stay @ premises.
- Admin fees is not negotiable and include cell phone registration to allow gate entrance (we need your cell phone number and car registration).
- You will be liable for the additional cleaning fees if the premises was not left behind in a suitable condition. Please NO dirty dishes, pots, pans to be left behind. Dishwasher to be fully unpacked. All refuge bags to be left at the main gate as there is no municipal services available in Leeupoort.
- Please take note and comply to the Nature Reserve (no pets allowed), House and Jacuzzi/Splash pool rules stated on the premises. These rules are available beforehand on request.
- 100% Payment is due at least 4 week prior to the booked date of arrival so that we can ensure everything is arrange and ready for your arrival.
- Flash deals do not apply to long weekends and holiday periods.
- Please Note: 100% payment required for any specials.
Cancellation Policy - Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
A refundable breakage deposit of R 1000 is payable directly to the establishment.