Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
Stay 7 nights, pay for 6. Valid for stays from 13 Jan 2022 until 31 Dec 2022.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
A refundable breakage deposit of R100 is payable directly to the establishment.
- Guests must please bring their own bath and swimming towels.
- Please take note that there are other units on this property, please respect the privacy of the other units.
- Please take note that there is a pool in the complex that does not have a cover and kids are not allowed in this area without supervision.
- No loud music or parties are allowed and no music after 22:00, Tenants will receive a fine of R500 for music and noise after 22:00.
- Motor hooters may not be used on the common property.
- Radios, musical instruments and TV’s should be used in such a manner as not to cause annoyance or inconvenience to others.
- No hobbies or other activities may be conducted on the common property, which would cause noise or nuisance to other tenants.
- Motor vehicles, caravans, boats and trailers of occupants and their visitors may only be parked in the owners’ garage, carport, or designated area, and not on the common property or land or in front of their garages.
- Repairs and reconditioning of vehicles on the common property is not permitted.
- Occupants motor vehicles may not be washed in the immediate vicinity of the occupant’s unit, garage, or carport.
- Vehicles may not travel at a speed of more than 20 km per hour on the common property.
- No firearm, pellet gun or weapon of any description may be discharged from a unit or on the common property. By-laws have been passed by our Council and heavy fines will be imposed on any offenders. There is a special task force that deals with these matters and will be called to investigate any fireworks at Providence. No stones or objects, solid or otherwise, may be thrown or placed on the common property. No fireworks may be discharged from a unit or on the common property.
- Guests must please not feed any animals, monkeys or birds in the complex. Fines of R500 will be imposed for each offence.
- DStv will be active on the day you arrive and will automatically disconnect on the day of the departure.
- Each bathroom has a hand soap dispenser and 1 toilet paper roll. Please do not remove or take the soap dispensers.
- Braai facilities are available by the pool area. No open fires or wood or charcoal braais are allowed on the veranda, only gas braais if the unit is equipped with a gas braai.
- Should guests require any cleaning services which excludes laundry and washing, a cleaning lady is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Cleaning services are charged at R300, guests please arrange with their hosts if they require their unit to be cleaned. If guests' internal bin is full, they can leave the bag outside next to the Blocks dustbin.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the unit, please smoke outside on the veranda or in the garden, please put all cigarette buds in ashtrays and not in the garden.
- Please report all breakages to the owners, we do not charge a breakage deposit and all breakages will be billed and must be settled on the day of departure.
- Should you require to stay extra days and the unit is available, please discuss with the hosts or book if available via LekkeSlaap or Travelground website.
- This area is well known for its water restriction and water problems. There are water tanks extra in case of emergency, but please always use water sparingly.
- Indoor furniture needs to remain indoors, please don't take chairs etc. outside. Furniture needs to remain at the same location.
- There are various laundromats available in Ramsgate and Margate, guests can ask their host for directions to the closest laundromat.
Cancellation Policy - Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 6 people
Check-in: 15:00 to 18:00
- Address: 938 Fascadale Road, Providence Unit 27, Ramsgate, 4285, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome