Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
Wood is available for purchase.
Guests are encouraged to bring the following:
- Swimming towels and bathing costumes;
- Hiking shoes as well as a hat, backpack and water bottle;
- Fishing rod and bait (whole kernel corn and lures);
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant;
- Books, games or music for entertainment;
- Tin foil, spices, food, toiletries (no soap supplied), extra toilet paper and firelighters.
- Pets stay free of charge;
- All dogs, cats, caged birds and any other well-behaved pets welcome all-year-round;
- Pets sleep preferably on the deck or inside - bring own pet beds and bowls;
- Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and pets must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival;
- The deck at each house is enclosed. No unattended pets are allowed inside the house;
- We encourage walking your dogs on a leash;
- Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to pick up their feces;
- Consideration must be given to other guests’ pets and resident farm animals;
- Please don’t let the wet dogs lie against upholstered furniture and free the loose carpet from animal hair;
- At the beginning of summer, all farms in the Western Cape have ticks in the surrounding bushes. Please take precautions for your dogs, like Bravecto tablets. A good tip is to spray Tabard on them before you go on a hike. Just check yourself as well as the kids and dogs for ticks when you enter the deck.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 34 people
Check-in: 15:00 to 19:00
- Address: Farm Tierkop, Breede River, 6858, Western Cape
- All ages welcome