Map of the Area
- Rouge on Rose Boutique Hotel
This historic neighborhood is famous for its colourful homes, mystical chanting from the Mosques and its warm, Malay community. It’s a place where cobblestone streets and heritage buildings meet trendy bars, film studios and modelling agencies.
A short walk will take you to:
- V&A Waterfront;
- Cape Town International Convention Centre;
- Bustling Bree- and Kloof Street;
- Trendy De Waterkant;
- Top-rated fine dining and bistro restaurants;
- Art galleries and museums;
- Company's Garden.
A quick drive will take you to:
- Table Mountain and Signal Hill;
- Camps Bay and Clifton beaches;
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden;
- Constantia Wine Route;
- Woodstock Design District and Old Biscuit Mill Market.
Guests that viewed Rouge On Rose Boutique Hotel also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
0860 022 102 | email@example.com