San Lameer Villa 1603
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R 500 admin fee per booking.
- San Lameer Villa 1603
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
- A refundable breakage deposit of R 1500.00 is required and refunded, less breakage and entry fee, between 15 and 30 days after departure. Guests must please provide their bank details when checking out.
- A R 500 admin fee is payable.
- All reservations are subject to the booking terms and conditions of San Lameer Rentals.
- Outstanding balance payments are due 7 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay the amount will result in this provisional reservation being cancelled.
- Please email proof of payment at your earliest convenience, clearly stating your surname and reservations number as a reference.
- A late departure fee of R 400 will be levied off your breakage deposit. Check-out time is 10:00.
- Please note that the following charges are applicable:
R 30.00 per day per vehicle for the first 3 days.
R 100.00 per vehicle for 4 to 7 consecutive days.
R 200.00 per vehicle for 8 or more consecutive days.
The entry fee, charged per vehicle, will be deducted from your refundable breakage deposit.
- Please indicate upon booking, how many vehicles will be joining your party, to enable us to prepare your tags for entry onto the Estate. Please note you will not be granted entry onto the estate until you have paid your account in full.
- Motorcycles, motorized scooters, and motorised boats are not allowed on the estate.
- Please note there is no authorised use of any motorised scooters on the estate.
- Please check your villa inventory on arrival and report any breakage or damage to the offices at the main gate.
- The breakage deposit is refunded, less breakages and entry fees, within 30 days of your departure. Please ensure you provide your account details upon your departure. Your refundable breakage deposit will be forfeited if we do not receive your bank details within 3 months of your departure.
- No pets are allowed on the estate.
- A starter soap and toilet paper is provided upon your arrival.
- Fresh towels are supplied every second day only, and linen every fifth day. Guests requesting towels to be washed daily will be charged accordingly because San Lameer is a green estate.
- Guest are kindly requested to bring their own beach towels, soap, toilet paper, and dishcloths.
- A surcharge is applicable on all one night stay bookings.
- We reserve the right to cancel any letting should you or any member of your party cause damage to the property, its furniture or contents or should you create a serious disturbance to any adjoining neighbours.
- Please ensure that all doors are locked and windows are closed before leaving your villa; there are a lot of monkeys on the Estate and they do tend to get curious and will enter the Villa if left unattended.
- No equipment is provided for sport and leisure on the estate, so please bring your own.
- The villas are not equipped with telephones. Internet services are available at the library at selected times.
- Please note, sections of the villa are accessed via stairs, and may not be suitable for young children, the elderly, or guests with disabilities.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||75%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
A refundable breakage deposit of R 1500 is payable directly to the establishment.