San Lameer Villa 1902
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R 500 admin fee per booking.
Taxes and Extras
- All reservations are subject to the booking terms and conditions of San Lameer Rentals.
- A refundable breakage deposit of R 1500.00 is required.
- Outstanding balance payments are due 7 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay the amount will result in this provisional reservation being cancelled.
- A late departure fee of R 400 will be levied off your breakage deposit. Check-out time is 10:00.
- Please note that the following charges are applicable:
R 30.00 per day per vehicle for the first 3 days.
R 100.00 per vehicle for 4 to 7 consecutive days.
R 200.00 per vehicle for 8 or more consecutive days.
- The entry fee charged per vehicle will be deducted from your refundable breakage deposit. - Please indicate upon booking, how many vehicles will be joining your party, to enable us to prepare your tags for entry onto the Estate. Please note you will not be granted entry onto the estate until you have paid your account in full.
- Motorcycles and motorised boats are not allowed on the estate.
- Please note there is no authorised use of any motorised scooters on the estate.
- Please check your villa inventory on arrival and report any breakage or damage to the offices at the main gate.
- The breakage deposit is refunded, less breakages and entry fees, within 30 days of your departure. Please ensure you provide your account details upon your departure. Your refundable breakage deposit will be forfeited if we do not receive your bank details within 3 months of your departure.
- No pets are allowed on the estate.
- A starter soap and toilet paper is provided upon your arrival.
- Fresh towels are supplied every second day only, and linen every fifth day. Guests requesting towels to be washed daily will be charged accordingly because San Lameer is a green estate.
- Guest are kindly requested to bring their own beach towels and dishcloths.
- A surcharge is applicable on all one night stay bookings.
- We reserve the right to cancel any letting should you or any member of your party cause damage to the property, its furniture or contents or should you create a serious disturbance to any adjoining neighbours.
- Please ensure that all doors are locked and windows are closed before leaving your villa.
- No equipment is provided for sport and leisure on the estate, so please bring your own.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||75%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
A refundable breakage deposit of R 1500 is payable directly to the establishment.
- Capacity: 4 people
Check-in: 15:00 to 22:00
- Address: R61 San Lameer Estate, San Lameer Villa 1902, Lower South Coast, 4277, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome