- Capacity: 4 people
Check-in: 13:00 to 18:00
- Address: Farm Liefdedal and Biesiesput, Kimberley, 8301, Northern Cape
- All ages welcome
- From R900 per night (for 4 people)
Sisibala Cottage is situated on a game farm approximately 25 km from Kimberley, in the Northern Cape Province.
The cottage has 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds and a basin. Bedding and towels are provided. There is a shower and a separate toilet as well as a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle, cutlery and crockery. The verandah overlooks a waterhole in the game camp and has a fireplace and braai facilities.
Please note that there is no television.
Game drives and accompanied walks can be provided on request, at an additional charge. Game that can be viewed include gemsbok, springbok, kudu, eland, blue wildebeest, steenbok, duiker, impala and warthog. Birding is exceptional.
A booking at Sisibala Cottage includes:
- Airport Transfers By Arrangement
- Guided Game Drives As Extra
- Braai Area
- Kitchen Facilities
- No Smoking Indoors
- Malaria Free
- Self Catering
- Serviced On Demand
- Bird Watching
- Game Drives
- Game Viewing
- Guided Walk
- Mountain Biking
Meal Types Offered
- Meals By Arrangement
- Secure Parking
Payments Accepted Onsite
- Electronic Bank Transfer
- Farm Liefdedal and Biesiesput, Kimberley, 8301, Northern Cape
- Guests think Sisibala Cottage is in an excellent location