Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Straw House
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
Taxes and Extras
- The house is very much a handmade labour of love with lots of bespoke fixtures and fittings. As such, please be careful and considerate to avoid unnecessary damage or breakages. Be sure to notify Mark of any breakages so that items can be replaced or repaired.
- The countertops and sink area are hard surfaces which have been known to break crockery and glassware with the slightest knock – please be mindful of this.
- The tap water is drinkable. As in all West Coast areas, water is a scarcity, so please use it wisely.
- The toilets are connected to a septic tank so nothing other than your “business” and your toilet paper should be flushed. If in doubt, put it in the bin provided.
- Dogs are welcome but the property is not fenced.
- This is a non-smoking house.
- There are thorns in the surrounding veld, so be sure to wear shoes when leaving the common areas.
- Gas, toilet paper and electricity are provided.
- The electricity is via a prepaid meter. It should always be sufficiently topped up for your use.
- From time to time, there are unforeseen power cuts in the area. This has nothing to do with the level of top-up in the meter and requires patience and a couple of candles till it comes back on.
- Please lock the windows and doors of all areas if you leave the property. Although crime is virtually non-existent in the area, we cannot be held responsible for any losses that might occur.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|