Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
Cancellation Policy: CustomIn the event that you need to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to move your booking to a date that is available and suitable to both parties. The booking date is to be within 6 months of the original date and will be subject to seasonal rate fluctuations and minimum stays that may be applicable. You may only book at the original property and cannot move to another property on our portfolio. No refunds or change of dates will be considered if cancellation is 1 month or less from anticipated arrival.
If you cannot entertain a visit at a future date:
- 4 months before stay date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
- 3 months before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable.
- 2 months before stay date: 15% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 months before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
Taxes and ExtrasChildren aged between 0 and 3 stay free.
Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 100% of the sliding scale rate.
There is an additional cleaning fee of R 750.00 for cleaning the house, linen, and towels.
A refundable breakage deposit may be required for bookings over 4 people.
Please note that the balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. (2 months prior to arrival in the December Peak Period)
Please note that excessive noise is not permitted.
Smoking is not permitted inside the establishment, only outside and on deck areas.
The establishment owner and/or Absolute Getaways (Imagine Africa Tourism (Pty) Ltd) cannot be held liable in the event of personal injury or damage/theft of personal property occurring during your stay.
A daily cleaning service can be provided at an additional cost.
Please note that children of all ages are welcome, however, the home is not toddler-friendly, particularly around the braai/deck areas. Should guests wish to bring little ones, a close eye should be kept on the children to ensure their safety.
Additional charges apply to the following:
1. The property must be left in the same condition it was found. All crockery and cutlery must be washed and packed away. Refuse must be placed in the bin outside. Should the house be left in a mess, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to the guests' credit card or guests will be invoiced.
2. Damage to the property, breakages and loss of items belonging to the property will be invoiced to the guest.
3. Guests will incur a penalty if the number of guests staying in the property exceeds the number of guests paid for as stated on the booking form. The penalty amount will be equal to the daily rate that the additional guests should have paid and will be invoiced to the guest.
Guests that viewed The River Shack also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|