- 2208 Sekelbos Drive, Marloth Park, 1321, Mpumalanga
• Visit the Kruger National Park self drive
• Guided tours can be arranged for you on request. You will be collected and brought back to ThornForest.
• Tiger Fishing. Guide can be arranged on your request.
• Bird watching in Marloth Park
• Take a hike in Marloth Park
Visit the local Water Park
• Drive the river roads and spot animals in Kruger National Park at the Crocodile River
• Visit Lionspruit reserve
• Take a cycle through the reserve
• Visit Mozambique (VISA rules to be checked) Exquisite white sand beaches
• Visit Swaziland (VISA rules to be checked)
• Visit Chimp Rescue
• Take the Panorama route and visit waterfalls, Blyde River Canyon. A guided tour can be arranged for this.
• Visit the historic mining town of Pilgrims Rest
• Visit Barberton
• Do the Genesis trail and discover 3 billion year old history as told through rocks.
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 15:00 to 18:00
- Address: 2208 Sekelbos Drive, Marloth Park, 1321, Mpumalanga
- No children under 6