- Capacity: 13 people
Check-in: 12:00 to 22:00
- Address: 8 Upper Bloem Street, Bo-Kap, Cape Town, 8001, Western Cape
- No children under 12
- From R1 050 per night (for 1 person)
Views, location and relaxed atmosphere.
High up in the historic Malay Quarter with panoramic views over the Table Bay and Cape Town, Upperbloem offers affordable luxury accommodation in a quiet village atmosphere, yet only a stone's throw away from the city centre, and a 10 minute drive from the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
All apartments are self-catering, and fully equipped with kitchenettes.
Longstreet and Green Market Square are a 5 minute walk away with cafés, restaurants and pubs to cater for every taste. (Long Street is famous for its night life, too.)
Children - We love children, but there are no sleeper couches or extra twin beds. Children under 12 on request only.
- Airport Transfers By Arrangement
- Swimming Pool
- Braai Area
- Kitchen Facilities
- Laundry Service
- No Smoking Indoors
- Malaria Free
- Self Catering
- Serviced Daily
Meal Types Offered
- Secure Parking
- On Street Parking
Payments Accepted Onsite
- 8 Upper Bloem Street, Bo-Kap, Cape Town, 8001, Western Cape
- Guests think Upperbloem is in an excellent location