- Capacity: 4 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: 13 Louis Trichart Street, Somerset West, 7130, Western Cape
- All ages welcome
- From R1 400 per night (for 4 people)
Vlindervlerkies Woonstel offers affordable self-catering accommodation in the town of Somerset West.
The unit accommodates 4 guests and comprises an open-plan apartment that borders the main house with a private entrance. The unit is furnished with a double bed, 2 single beds and a cot. The bathroom has a bath with a shower. Linen and towels are provided.
The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge-freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. Additional facilities include a TV, full DStv, a DVD, washing machine, tumble-dryer and secure parking.
Nearby attractions include Somerset Mall, Cheetah Outreach, Erinvale Golf Club, Helderberg Nature Reserve and wine estates.
A booking at Vlindervlerkies Woonstel includes:
- Airport Transfers By Arrangement
- Braai Area
- Kitchen Facilities
- No Smoking Indoors
- Malaria Free
- Self Catering
- Horse Riding
- Fly Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Wine Tasting
- Mountain Biking
- Secure Parking
- Behind Remote Gate
Payments Accepted Onsite
- Electronic Bank Transfer
- 13 Louis Trichart Street, Somerset West, 7130, Western Cape
- Guests think Vlindervlerkies Woonstel is in an excellent location