Located in the Cape countryside, Belair is a small farm with a spectacular glass conservatory that makes for a beautiful venue. Set on the slopes of Paarl Mountain, with views out onto the landscaped gardens, this unique building is perfect for weddings. The farm also has an ivy-covered chapel. Belair offers accommodation and has an in-house chef that will rustle up authentic Italian cuisine from his home country.
The venue is on the outskirts of Paarl close to the N1. The GPS co-ordinates are -33.771374, 18.926642
There is ample parking space available on the farm.
VENUE AND CAPACITY
Belair's unique glass venue can seat up to 300 guests and the site also has a small chapel where couples can tie-the-knot. Garden celebrations can be arranged.
- Countryside farm with stunning mountain views
- Unique glass venue for weddings and other functions
- Landscaped gardens
- All-inclusive event service or outside service providers permitted
- Kitchen & bar facilities
- On-site chef, by prior arrangement
- Farm dam
- Swimming pool
- Activities include golf, boules, hiking, mountain biking
- On-site parking