Bon Amis, located in the Durbanville wine district, is set on a farm with stunning views of sprawling vineyards. Boasting 5 diverse event spaces. From a working restaurant that can be hired for private functions to a large covered deck ideal for parties and a dedicated conference facility, the venue is popular with weddings and business meetings. The facility is conveniently located just a half and hour’s drive from central Cape Town.
The venue is located on Bloemendal Wine Estate in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town and can be reached via the N1 and the N7. The GPS co-ordinates are -33.839249, 18.600636
Guests may park on the property.
VENUE AND CAPACITY
Bon Amis has 5 diverse meeting spaces that can accommodate small to larger parties.
- Stunning location on a wine farm with beautiful views
- Working restaurant for private hire (seats 160 people)
- Outdoor covered wooden deck (seats 70 people)
- Function room (seats 30 people indoors & 70 people on adjacent outdoor decks)
- Conference space that can be separated into 2 meeting facilities (seats 120 people)
- Wedding and conference packages
- Wide variety of set menus ranging including buffets, picnic menus and spit braais
- Conference equipment
- On-site parking