The Brass Bell is a vibrant restaurant and pub located in the quirky harbour village of Kalk Bay, just 30km from the Cape Town CBD. Encompassed by rolling waves, tidal pools, and a manmade beach, the restaurant offers 7 indoor and outdoor terraced dining areas that are perfect for each and every occasion!
Built in 1939, the Brass Bell has an old world charm that is hard to beat. No matter what it is you’re in the mood for, you will find a venue with an atmosphere and menu tailor made for you.
- The Brass Bell Grill: An all-weather venue with sea facing windows. Seats 60 a la carte
- Captains Deck: An intimate dining area located higher than any other section with a bird’s eye view over the beach and bay, offering the same a la carte menu as The Grill.
- The Cabin: A la carte non-smoking venue. Seats 40
- Water’s Edge Terrace: Superb outdoor deck seating that extends to the edge of the tidal pool. Seats 120
- The Pavilion: Lovely glass encased gazebo, set above the terraces. Seats 50
- The Bikini Deck: Bikini deck and cocktail bar offering live entertainment. Seating next to tidal for 140
- The Beach: Al fresco atmosphere on twin raised decks. Offers a manmade beach, paddling pool, and braais on weekends
• Wednesdays: Karaoke • Fridays: DJ Mazzanine • Saturdays: DJ F1