Elephant Whispers offers visitors the chance to get up close and personal with six tamed and trained gentle giants. Situated on the banks of the Sabie River in Hazyview, Mpumalanga, Elephant Whispers offers a variety of fun activities for all ages. Whether you choose to partake in an elephant ride or touch their rough grey skin, you are guaranteed a day to remember.
Visitors to Elephant Whispers can enjoy elephant interactions where they can touch the elephant, exchange trunk greetings, and offer tasty treats, all while learning about interesting facts from an experienced guide. The brave few can enjoy peaceful rides though the terrain on the back of a giant elephant, or choose to virtually adopt an elephant for a certain time period.
- Elephant Interaction: 09h00; 12h00; 16h00
- Interaction and Elephant ride: 09h00; 12h00; 16h00
- Interaction, elephant ride, and lunch at Hippo Hollow: 12h00
- Morning brush down interaction and elephant ride: 06h30
- Sunset interaction, elephant ride, and sundowner: 16h00
- Ultimate experience (ride, swim, picnic)
- Day with an elephant: 06h45 – 17h30