Gateway House is a private psychiatric residence facility in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The facility is focused on the rehabilitation and integration of people with Schizophrenia and Bipolar mood disorders back into society. Services include diagnosis, assessment and treatment.
The hospital is located at 1 Campbell St, Johannesburg in the Gauteng Province. Nearby main roads are the M11 to the East of the hospital, the M1 to the West and the R25 to the South. Nearby suburbs include Waverly, Oaklands and Rouxville.
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Medication (Pharmacological Treatment)
- Individual Therapy and Counseling
- Case Management
- Mental Illness Management Programs
- Group Therapy and Skills Training
- Family Education (or Psycho-education) and Family Therapy
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Educational Programs
- Life skills Training
- Individual Occupational Therapy
- Work Skills program
- Computer Skills training