Katleho/Winburg District Hospital is a 140 bed government-funded hospital in Virginia, Free State. The hospital receives patients referred from clinics in the following areas: Virginia, Ventersburg, Hennenman and Theunissen.
The hospital is located at 17 Kommando Avenue, Virginia in the Free State Province. The nearest main road is the R73 to the West of the hospital. Virginia is situated 25.8km South-East of Welkom on the R73 and 39.6km North of Theunissen on the R30.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- Psyciatric Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Paediatric Services
- Emergency/Casualty Sevices
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Services
- Pharmaceutical/Chemist Services
- Maternity Service
- Gynaecology Services
- TOP Services
- Ambulance Service