Kingsway Hospital is a private hospital in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu Natal. The hospital is part of the Netcare group and facilities include an EEG and Sleep Lab and 24 Hour Accident and Emergency Department with a Helipad.
The hospital is located at 607 Kingsway Road, Amanzimtoti in KwaZulu Natal. Nearby main roads are the N2 highway to the North-West and the R102 to the South-East of the hospital. Amanzimtoti is situated 27.8km South of Durban on the N2 highway.
Medical Aid patients are to follow guidelines set out by their Medical Aid Fund. Private patients will be provided with an estimate by the hospital. The estimate is not the final bill, as many factors determine the final amount, such as specialist fees. The estimate provided by the hospital is payable prior to admission in cash, by eft/internet transfer or debit/credit card.
- EEG and Sleep Lab
- Emergency medicine
- 24 Hour Accident and Emergency Department Helipad
- ENT Surgery
- Two ENT Specialiats based at the Hospital
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Maternity with rooming in facilities, Neonatal Intensive Care, Fertility clinic. Water birthing facility
- Internal medicine
- Endocrinologist, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology
- Maxillo- facial surgery
- Paediatric surgery, Sleeping over facilities for parents
- Drs Bouwer & Partners
- Plastic - and reconstructive surgery
- Lake Smit and Partners, MRI & CT scans