Mafube Hospital is a government-funded hospital in Frankfort, Free State. The hospital has a 24 Hour accident and emergency unit.
The hospital is located at 40 Church Street, Frankfort in the Free State. The nearest main road is the R26 to the South of the hospital. Frankfort is situated 56.6km East of Heilbron on the R34 and 66km North of Reits on the R26.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- 24 hours Emergency and Casualty
- 24 hours Maternity
- General Wards
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Radiographic Services
- PMtCt / VCCT
- Minor Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Dietetic Services
- Oral Health Services