The award-winning Midrand Conference Centre in Gauteng hosts weddings, parties and business meetings, while providing state-of-the-art facilities and quality services. The venue boasts 6 chapels matched with 6 wedding reception halls, has 17 meeting rooms, each with a break-away area and can host up to 700 delegates. The facility also offers ample on-site accommodation.
The venue is situated in Midrand, Johannesburg and within easy reach of the N1 and R101. The GPS co-ordinates are -26.005264, 28.131695
There is secure and free parking on the premises.
The centre can be reached by car and is 2km away from the Midrand Gautrain station.
VENUE AND CAPACITY
Midrand Conference Centre has indoor and outdoor meeting facilities. It has multiple reception and break-away rooms, 17 meeting rooms, 6 chapels and 6 wedding reception halls.
- Meeting rooms
- Chapels and wedding reception halls
- Multiple break-away and reception rooms
- Fully equipped computer training rooms
- Large gardens
- Audio-visual equipment
- Selection of menu options
- Dedicated conference coordinator
- Complimentary wedding coordinator
- 24/7 Security
- Back-up generator
- Ample on-site accommodation
- Secure on-site parking