Nala District Hospital is a 39 bed government-funded hospital in Bothaville, Free State. The hospital has a 24 Hour accident and emergency unit.
The hospital is located in Van Riebeeck Street, Bothaville in the Free State. The nearest main road is the R59 to the East of the hospital. Bothaville is situated 41.7km South-West of Viljoenskroon on the R59 and 48.3km North of Allanridge on the R30.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- 24-hour Casualty Service
- Dietetic/Food Services
- Maternity Ward
- Medical Wards
- Paediatric Ward
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Surgical Ward
- X-ray Services
- Speech and Audiology
- Oral Health