Parys Provincial Hospital is a government-funded hospital in Parys, Free State. The hospital has a 24 Hour accident and emergency unit.
The hospital is located at 8 Road Road, Parys in the Free State. The nearest main roads are the R59 to the North of the hospital. Parys is situated 41.7km South-West of Sasolburg and 15.4km North of Vredefort on the R59.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- Casualty 24hrs
- Audio Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Surgical & Paediatrics