Pholosong Hospital is a provincial hospital in Brakpan, Gauteng. The hospital was opened in 1992 and has 300 beds. The hospital serves patients residing in Tsakane, Kwa-Thema and Duduza, with a combined population of 900,000.
The hospital is located at 1067 Indaba Street Extension One, Tsakane, Brakpan in the Gauteng Province. Nearby main roads are the N17 to the North, the R51 to the East, the R550 to the South and the R23 to the West of the Hospital.
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
Other patients are charged an admission or consultation fee.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology services
- HIV, TB and STI treatment
- Antenatal care