Predator World is a fantastic family friendly attraction situated just 5km from Sun City and the Pilanesberg National Park in Rustenburg, in the North West province of South Africa. With a wide range of big cats and other animals, guided tours, game drives, and exciting animal interactions, Predator World is not to be missed.
The park was initially established started with only two white and two brown lions. Today, the permanent residents at Predator World also include Bengal tigers, cheetahs, leopards, meerkats, raccoons, hyenas, mongooses, caracals, servals, and genets. Explore the park at your leisure, take part in a guided day tour, or experience the zoo’s nightlife with an exhilarating Zoo-by-Night tour. The more adventurous can enjoy the Cheetah Walks where one gets to spend some time with an adult cheetah in the natural bush. Game drives are also offered on a private game farm.
- Guided Tours with experienced guides.
- Zoo-by-night: An opportunity to see what the animals get up to after dark. Can be combined with a burger or bush braai.
- Walk with Cheetahs: Go on a safari with an adult cheetah, includes a short game drive, bottle of water, and an hour-long safari with a guide. Booking essential.
- Game Drives: Spot white rhino, zebra, giraffe, gemsbok, kudu, warthog, and birds.
- Feeding times: Watch the big animals being fed at 11h00 on Mondays; 16h00 on Thursdays; and 14h00 on Saturdays.
- Enrichment Fridays: 3-hour long fun programme to learn about the animals.
The zoo also boasts The Scavenger’s Lair restaurant which provides tasty burgers and caters for all functions, such as kiddie’s parties, private events, and corporate functions. The Lion’s Den curio shop features a variety of souvenirs and mementos, from ostrich feather products, to t-shirts and DVDs.