Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced sky-diver, Wonderboom Airport in Pretoria offers a fantastic experience for all levels. Beginners can take part in a Tandem Jump, attached to an experienced sky-diver. You will be taken up to a height of 11 000ft where you will jump and free-fall for 40 seconds until your instructor pulls out your parachute at 5000ft. You will then enjoy a 10 minute scenic descent, giving you time to take in the magnificent surroundings. Professional free-fall photographers will capture your skydive on camera, which can be put on DVD for you to take home.
- Braai facilities
- Picnic spots
- Swimming pool
- Green lawns to land and pack on
- A world class swoop pond (75m long x 14m wide x 0.5 m deep)
- Club House with a bar and pool table
- Canteen with superb dinners served every Saturday night
- Bunk House available free of charge to jumpers
- Large fire-pit for cooler evenings
- Classroom facilities (including TV, video machine and large white board) for presentations of any kind.
Whether you’re a teen or a granny, a tourist or a corporate team, skydiving is a highly recommended adrenaline adventure that will leave you soaring in the clouds long after you’ve touched ground! It is simply “wonderbaarâ€!