Sunshine Hospital is a private hospital in Benoni, Gauteng. It was previously known as Actonville Hospital and facilities include a 21-Bed paediatric ward, 24 Hour casualty and a full in-house pharmacy.
The hospital is located at 1522 Soma St, Actonville, Benoni in the Gauteng Province. Nearby main roads include the R29 to the North of the hospital and the R23 to the East.
- 24 Hour casualty
- Full in-house pharmacy
- 50-Bed medical ward (private and semi-private suites available)
- 50-Bed surgical ward (private and semi-private suites available)
- 21-Bed paediatric ward (with playroom)
- 33-Bed maternity unit with nursery and caesarean theatre
- 4 Delivery rooms
- 3 Labour rooms
- 4-Bed neo-natal ICU unit
- 16-Bed ICU/high care unit
- 14-Bed physiatric unit
- 6 Theatres (1 Laminar Flow)