The Bangladesh Market is located in Chatsworth, Durban. The market is a nostalgic reminder of the city’s famous Indian market of yesteryear. The original market was established in the 1980s with the aim of providing the locals with affordable fresh produce. Today the market offers a colourful array of wares, including fresh fruit and vegetables, fish, chicken, spices, toiletries, plants, kitchenware, and clothing.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip worth bragging about!
Log in to view your Profile
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your profile page.
Log in to view your Bookings
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your bookings page.
Log in to access your supplier portal
- We take your security seriously. Please log in to protect your business from unauthorized access.