Umhlali Beach is situated in the little sugar farming village of Umhlali, on the banks of a river with the same name, around 50km from Durban. Situated on the beautiful Dolphin Coast, this stretch of coastline offers plenty of golden beaches and rock pools that are perfect for swimming, surfing, scuba diving, rock and skiboat fishing, or just relaxing on the beach with a good book.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip worth bragging about!
Log in to view your Profile
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your profile page.
Log in to view your Bookings
- We see you haven't logged in recently. Please log in to view your bookings page.
Log in to access your supplier portal
- We take your security seriously. Please log in to protect your business from unauthorized access.