Vredenburg Airport is also known as Saldanha Bay Airport. It is a small airport located in Saldanha Bay, in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The airport features one paved runway of 1419 metres by 25 meters, and offers only basic facilities. It is set 15 meters above sea level, and is 5.7 kilometres away from Saldanha Bay City Centre. There are no scheduled flights available but private charter jets offer flights to and from Vredenburg Airport.
Why Sign Up?
- Make bookings and enquiries faster
- Easily view and follow up on bookings
- Save and explore your favourites
Login to save your favourites
- View and compare your shortlist
- Plan a trip worth bragging about!