Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- 21 Forestwood
- Self-catering accommodation.
Taxes and Extras
Please note that booking going over either New Years or Christmas require a minimum night stay of 10 nights, and if the booking streches over Christmas and New Years, a minimum night stay of 14 nights are required.
Kindly note that keys will not be handed over until full payment has been received.
A refundable breakage deposit of 20% or R3000.00 (whichever is greater) is required to covered any charges occured while in residence. Breakage/key deposits are refunded subject to inspection by the Service Provider or Home Owner. Once verification has been confirmed, the breakage/key deposits will be refunded via EFT within 10 working days of departure.
1. You acknowledge that each rental property may be owned by a separate and distinct entity from ZimbaliHOMES. ZimbaliHOMES accepts no liability for any costs and expenses incurred during your stay.
2. No pets of any kind are permitted onto the Estate. The many bushbuck and duiker you are likely to encounter are sensitive and domestic animals are therefore strictly not permitted within the estate. These animals will be removed from the Estate and surrendered to local authorities.
3. Check-in time is from 14h00 onwards. Check-in before 14h00 only permitted by prior written approval. Additional charges will be levied for early check-ins.
4. Check-out time is strictly before 10h00 on day of departure. Check-out after 10h00 only permitted by prior written approval. Additional charges will be levied for late check-outs.
5. Keys and access discs are to be collected from the Zimbali Estate Management Association (ZEMA) Welcome Centre which is located at the Northgate Suites, opposite the Zimbali North Gate.
6. All keys, garage remotes and security discs are to be returned to the ZEMA Welcome Centre upon departure. Any missing, damaged or broken keys, remotes and/ or discs will be charged for and be payable by the client.
7. Guests shall notify ZimbaliHOMES within 24 hours after the date of arrival of any defects in the premises (including the golf cart if applicable). Should defects not be reported, it shall be deemed and acknowledged that the premises (and the golf cart) were received in good working order and condition.
8. Should for any reason whatsoever the complimentary golf cart not be functional, there will be no reduction in the rate or compensation thereof unless the golf cart is hired separately, under which circumstances a refund may be applicable from the supplier. Negligent use of the golf cart can result in the golf cart being confiscated.
9. Linen and bath towels are typically changed every 3rd day. (in the absence of a special instruction from the home owner). If there is a special request to change these more often, there will be an additional charge and this should be settled directly with the cleaning company assigned to that property. The cleaning service provided to the property is for a 4 hour clean during the course of the day. Personal laundry services are not included in the cleaning service. The properties are provided as self-catering opportunities.
10. Guests are to leave the property as they found them, in a tidy and orderly fashion. ZimbaliHOMES reserves the right to claim from you any costs relating to the premises left excessively dirty and any breakages, damages to the material structure of the property, including but not limited to all appliances, golf cart, linen, crockery, cutlery and furnishings. Unpaid ZEMA fines will be taken from the breakage deposit.
11. ZimbaliHOMES reserves the right to cancel, substitute or change any booking should the property concerned become damaged, neglected (due to maintenance or repairs) or unavailable for any reason.
12. ZimbaliHOMES or Landlord shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused during your stay on the estate.
13. All windows and doors of the rented premises are to be secured, all air conditioners, appliances and lights are to be switched off on departure.
14. All ZimbaliHOMES rental properties are strictly non-smoking premises.
15. On departure, please ensure that the property is locked and secure. All windows, sliding doors and entrance doors must be locked and closed. ZimbaliHOMES cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to the property due to negligence with regard to this.
16. Should there be an interruption to municipal services, i.e. water and electricity, ZimbaliHOMES or the Landlord are not responsible and cannot be held accountable for these interruptions and no refunds will be given, based on the interruption of these municipal services.
17. Access discs are activated specifically for designated booms within the area where your rental property is located and not specifically for the entire estate. Tailgating through ‘illegal’ booms will result in a fine.
18. The use of the specific body corporate or communal Zimbali swimming pools must be in such a way so as not to create an unreasonable nuisance or disturbance to others.
19. Guests have access to all resident pools, restaurants and Club Houses. Rental guests are not permitted to use the Estate gymnasium. Hotel pools are reserved for hotel guests and patrons to these restaurants.
20. Rental guests are not permitted overnight visitors.
21. No extra mattresses of any kind are permitted.
Cancellation Policy - Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: 21 Forestwood Drive, Zimbali Coastal Estate, Dolphin Coast, 4418, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome