Map of the Area
- Avocet Cape Town Villa
• Nature: Avocet Cape Town Villa is on the doorstep of the Rietvlei Nature Reserve, a haven for conservation and home to a wide variety of bird species where walks, picnics and bird-spotting can be enjoyed.
• Watersport: The Milnerton Aquatic Club lies on the banks of the Rietvlei Reserve where members make the most of the ideal conditions for watersports. Surfing, kite surfing and wake boarding are also popular beachside pastimes.
• Beaches: Fly a kite, enjoy a walk or enjoy catching some rays on the white sands of the beaches nearby. Along with beautiful views, you’ll also find many restaurants, cafes and pubs to stop off at after a day by the sea.
• Recreation: Head to Ratanga Junction in Canal Walk for a day of adrenalin-packed fun or visit the Killarney Race Track to satisfy your need for speed.
Education: Table View High School is situated within Flamingo Vlei
• Healthcare: The Milnerton Mediclinic, Table View Public Clinic and Blaauwberg (Blouberg) Hospital are all with a 10 minute drive from Flamingo Vlei.
• Shopping: Take your pick from the local Flamingo Square Centre, Table View Mall or Bayside Mall for all your daily essentials. The shopping mecca of Canal Walk is just 10 minutes away via the highway, with over 400 shops to explore.
• Travel: Catch the MyCiti Bus which takes you to town.
Guests that viewed Avocet Cape Town Villa also viewed:
|Accepts online payment through TravelGround.com|
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
0860 022 102 | firstname.lastname@example.org