Hananja Lodge and Restaurant
- Capacity: 16 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 20:00
- Address: Farm Tweedam, Kleinsee Road, 6.1 km from Springbok, 8240, Northern Cape
- All ages welcome
- From R600 per night (sleeps 2)
Hananja Lodge and Restaurant is conveniently located off the R355 Kleinsee Road, approximately 6 km from the town of Springbok in the Namaqualand area in the Northern Cape Province. This is the ideal place from which to enjoy the annual Namaqua flower season, and there are several stunning landscapes nearby.
Accommodation is offered in 7 private and secure Double Rooms and 1 Twin Room, each with its own entrance. Each room features a shower en suite, and a tea and coffee tray.
Meals are available in the on-site restaurant, as well as picnic baskets by arrangement. Braai facilities are available on-site.
NB. No self-catering units only outside Braai Facilities with a dining room are available.
Hananja Lodge also serve local traditional cooked meals on request before 12 am in the morning.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Airport Transfers By Arrangement
- Babysitting By Arrangement
- Braai Area
- No Smoking Indoors
- Malaria Free
- Pets by Arrangement
- Restaurant On Premises
- Conferencing Facilities
- Bird Watching
- Game Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Bird Watching
Meal Types Offered
- Picnic Baskets By Arrangement
- Picnic Lunch
- Air Conditioned
- Venue For 50 Or More Delegates
- Secure Parking
- Behind Remote Gate
- Off Street Parking
Payments Accepted Onsite
- Farm Tweedam, Kleinsee Road, 6.1 km from Springbok, 8240, Northern Cape
- Guests think Hananja Lodge and Restaurant is in a good location