Villa Ciesta Guest House
- Capacity: 18 people
Check-in: 12:00 to 19:00
- Address: 7 Anemone Street, Malabar, Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), 6020, Eastern Cape
- No children under 0
- From R3 000 per night (sleeps 2)
CIESTA is the meaning of taking a nap and the same meaning of a homonym of SIESTA in Italian.
Villa Ciesta Guest House is a self catering guesthouse, centrally situated in the tranquil suburb of Malabar, Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), being close to the airport, all amenities, 6kms from The Nelson Mandela Bay Soccer Stadium.
Nap of tired afternoon means a comfortable and a valuable existence feeling. Relax and Dream again with VILLA CIESTA.
* Double room, sleeping 2
* Twin room, sleeping 2 - 4 per room
* Family room, sleeping 5 per room
100% Halaal - Breakfast/Dinner on request.
A choice of a bachelor, one, two and three bedroom en-suite unit is yours, each fully equipped with a home from home ambience.
* Private en-suite
* Remote control television
* Fully equipped kitchen
* TV in lounge
* Baby sitting
* Car hire express
* Safari tours (eg. Addo Elephant Park, Schotia, Shamwari)
* Full English breakfast
* Lunch and dinner
* Swimming pool (guest house)
* Conference/functions (guest house)
* All rooms are fully serviced daily.
* Secure parking (additional fee)
- Airport Transfers By Arrangement
- Braai Area
- Guest Lounge
- Kitchen Facilities
- Laundry Service
- No Smoking Indoors
- Malaria Free
- Satellite TV
- Self Catering
- Serviced Daily
Meal Types Offered
- Room Service
- Picnic Baskets By Arrangement
- Meals By Arrangement
- Off Street Parking
Payments Accepted Onsite
- Electronic Bank Transfer
- 7 Anemone Street, Malabar, Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), 6020, Eastern Cape
- Guests think Villa Ciesta Guest House is in an excellent location